TOPIC:

Information Sharing Mar 14, 2016 6:41 am #5249

• Lickety-Split
  • Lickety-Split's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1764

Hello there fellas,
just wanted to again say hello to everyone. Finally spring has arrived and we can get out to blow of the winter blues. Many of you have commented on the site about how user friendly it is. All we have to do now is us it.
One of the ways we can help each other is to put a post up on how your last trip was. Everyone has the good days out there that we like to post about, but sometimes we run into the bad ones to. They happen, thats fishing. Nobody kills them out there all the time. By posting about the good days, and yes, those bad days we try to forget about, we can all be helped by sharing the information. The new fishermen, the old fishermen, we all have one thing in common. WE ALL LOVE TO FISH AND CATCH FISH. So please post and don't feel that your information will not help. If we all share we can all narrow things down some and make what we all share in even more enjoyable for everyone.
Tight Lines and screaming reels,
Ed

I put this up last year and it still applies fellas, many lurkers, with some holding back. Please pass on your information good and bad it helps everyone.
Lickety-Split

Life is not measured by the breaths you take
but by the moments that take your breath away
The following user(s) said Thank You: bob, Pikesmith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Information Sharing Mar 14, 2016 9:19 am #5258

• BNature
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1463
You are right about the lurkers. I fished the ship canal on Friday. There were two other boats there. I posted of success and from the subsequent reports from Saturday, it sounded like the canal was a madhouse. Evidently bunches of people saw my report and headed that way. No problem. Plenty of fish for all. But where are the reports? Give and take helps everyone.

Information Sharing Mar 14, 2016 8:50 pm #5283

• Poorboy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Sharing information even if ya had a good day or a slow day just sharing the little things like water temp, clarity, wave height, etc.... will strike up a conversation with others and help another guy out if they are not sure if they should head out or not. And always feel free to ask questions because theirs always someone here to help ya out.

Poorboy
I am thee Original Perch King ......

Information Sharing Mar 15, 2016 12:06 am #5288

• Birddogs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 52
Agreed with all that Poorboy said. Something to be said about a group that will willingly share information to others who ask questions. Been impressed with this site above others for the willingness to share information. Keep up the good work and remember we are all in this together...to be productive on the water and most importantly to have fun!!
2006 Lund Sport Angler 2000
“Dutch Mafia”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty, bob

• Page: